Developed to meet the rigours of automotive proving grounds, these high performance modules are rugged, compact and lightweight. Automatic self-calibration ensures reliable and accurate readings even in extremes of temperature (-40ºC to 80ºC).
The compact and lightweight design, permits modules to be distributed close to signals or sensors removing the need for expensive cable runs - simply connect over a standard RS485 network to your PC or logging system.
• Accurate and reliable in ambient temperatures from -40ºC to 80ºC
• Small rugged and distributed
• Standard RS485 multi-drop serial bus
• Simple to use
• Vehicle and transport systems testing
• Civil engineering and structural monitoring
• Plant and asset condition monitoring
Call us now on: 0161 480 3163 or click here to email
Rugged measurement module - are available for thermocouple, voltage and current measurement